1. It’s Sunday.
2. The first reading told us, “Go, eat rich foods and drink sweet drinks… for today is holy to our LORD. Do not be saddened this day, for rejoicing in the LORD must be your strength!”
3. I survived the first two weeks of a unexpected transition at work.
4. I should be packing for my move.
5. Downton Abbey is on tonight.
6. My goddaughter was at a kindergarten open house today. That is impossible, because her mother and I were just in kindergarten ten years ago.
7. One of my good friends is returning to Poland in a few weeks. And the first reading told me not to be sad but to eat good food instead.
8. If I didn’t do something else, I would sit on my couch and watch old episodes of White Collar again and again.
9. This article was slightly depressing.
10. I wanted to.
11. It’s better to consume baking ingredients rather than move them, even if it is only a move of a few floors in the same building.
12. They’re called “I Want to Marry You” cookies… and since there’s no one around here whom I want to hear that from, maybe if I bake them a straight Matt Bomer will knock on my door out of the blue.
13. Today is the 200th birthday of Pride & Prejudice.
14. I needed something to eat while I drank Coole Swan tonight. Adult milk and cookies.
15. Tomorrow is the feast of St. Thomas Aquinas.